Goals for 2012
After much thought and consideration here are my fabulous, wonderful goals for 2012. Some will be easy-ish and others will be more difficult (like number 1!).
- Write a blog every week
- Establish a percentage of my sales of certain products to charities
- Create a wonderful booth display
- Create 10 new designs (any product)
- Explore new marketing possibilities and try at least two
- Sell at 5 local craft markets
- Figure out what to do with my now defunct jewelry line
- Increase my total views on Etsy by 75%
- Increase my sales $ on Etsy by 75%
- Make a profit!
Here’s to a successful year for all!
And, just because I believe that blog posts are boring without pictures – this is a photo I took at the dog park a few years ago