2011 – A Year to Remember
So, looking over my goals from last year. I did well on some and not so well on others. But, I did have a baby last year – so all slacking on my part is forgiven.
Here were my goals for 2011 and what I actually accomplished:
1. Create 2 new product lines – I created 5!!!
The best sellers of 2011 were two of my new designs,
chinese plum tree
4. Sell at a local craft market. I sold at the Denver County Fair, The Overland Craft Fair and Art by Craft.
5. Increase my total item views by 75%. Etsy redid their shop stats this year in July so I don’t have an accurate count of this.
6. Increase my total number of sales by 75%. Again I don’t have an accurate count of this, also partially due to the fact that I’m not sure if the number I put down last year for sales was based on items sold or number of orders, oops.
7. Increase my sales $ by 75%. YIKES! I did increase my sales $ but only by 32%.
In a nutshell, I think that I did well this last year in both refining and expanding my product line. I worked on solidifying my brand and getting my feet wet in the local craft market.
Coming very very soon, my riveting 2012 goals!